Summer Outfit | Daily Get Up

8:00 PM



summer_outift

It's summer time! Most of you guys are beach-ing already right? For me, summer vacay won't come until June, sadly. To beat the heat, here's my daily summer outfit get up.

I am fond of blacks but this summer, dark colors on daily get up is a no-no because it absorbs all wavelengths of light thus absorbing more heat. I settled with a black short shorts instead and paired it with a lightweight boxy sleeveless top. I really like the print of this top. Would you believe me if I say that my top is thrifted? Yep! You heard that right. I also considered pinning my bangs to get them off my face. 

summer_outfit


The black satchel bag and the brown sandals are part of my daily get up. I basically wear them almost everyday. That bag is perfect because it can fit my on-the-go make up bag, my wallet, my phone and my glasses. 


summer_outfit


What about you? What's your daily summer outfit get up? Let me know in the comments! Have a great day, love.

fashion blogger ph

You Might Also Like

0 comments